Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Myzaréé

re: App: Myzaréé

The application submitted by Myzaréé is as follows:

Quote:
Ryan Barber

Nationality and Location:
British, Manchester, UK.

Other Information about yourself:
26 Year old IT Professional, with keen interest in Automotive/Aeronautic Mechanics, Proud owner of 3 Siberian Huskies and keen interest in all that comes with Husky Ownership!
Including Bikejoring, Jogging, Being pulled flat on face etc.
You get the idea.
I work from Home currently for the forseeable future, I live with my Partner in our own house, no concerns from parents!

Main Character's Name:
Myzaree

Armory Link for the Character you are applying with :
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/myzaree

Main Characters Race and Class:
Night Elf, Priest.

Main Spec and Off Spec:
Shadow, Holy & Discipline

Main Character's equipped Item Level in Main Spec and Off Spec:
Main Spec, 903.75 Equiped ST Build, 908.5 AoE Build, Offspec 907 EQ for both Holy & Disc.

Main Character's Artifact level (number of Traits acquired) in Main Spec and Off Spec:
Shadow 52, Discipline 52, Holy 51

Main Character's Artifact Knowledge level:

Any Alts? (name, armory link, and so on for each alt):
Myzareé, Fury Warrior, 51 Traits, 40 AK, Recently Leveled. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/myzare%C3%A9
Myzaréé, Affliction Warlock, 42 Traits, 40AK https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/myzar%C3%A9%C3%A9
Shadówhéxx, Holy Paladin, 42 Traits, 40AK https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/shad%C3%B3wh%C3%A9xx

Day's Played on the Character you're aplying with:
159 Days, 12 Hours, 38 Minutes, 52 Seconds.

Professions:
Engineering, Enchanting

Content Cleared (current expansion):
Nighthold >7/10M Shadow Priest
I have Cleared - Skorp/Chrono/Trilliax/Spellblade/Krosus/Tich/Botanist.
I have had extensive progression fights on Star Auger which i believe our best attempts were below <5%.
Trial of Valor - 3/3 Heroic. Shadow Priest / Holy Priest
Unfortunately as a guild i was in at the time had issues with roster we was unable to step in to Mythic ToV.
Emerald Nightmare - 4/7M Shadow Priest / Holy Priest
We managed to kill Nyth/Ursoc/Ele/Dragons.
Unfortunately at the time we suffered the "Illgynoth guild killer" issue, in which upon reaching the fight we had several members which decided they didn't want to raid Mythic or they wanted a break from WoW at that time.

What would you consider to be the "Hardest" encounter for you so far? :
Currently, In the Legion expansion - I would say Star Auger is ranked up there with hardest encounters currently.

The fact that you have to move simple marks while dodging the other marks makes for an interesting dance especially when people are very interested in log settings and damage output, where a simple cross over another players mark can wipe the whole raid.
The fel phase emphasises the above comment, as handling Fel debuff, placing in the slow falling circle area and managed grand conjunction at the same time makes for an entertaining fight, it's easily executed if you keep your calm and handle it correctly.

But i would say it's a brilliant fight and really shows people the old saying "A dead Dps, is no Dps." when it comes to mechanical movements and tunnel visions.

Previous Hardcore or Semi-Hardcore Raiding Experience? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
Elitism - Stormrage.
I played a Protection Paladin called Shadowhex for them, during our Hyjal / Black Temple - we managed to finish 5th on the server in top 600 for the world rankings. https://www.wowprogress.com/boss/M%27uru/rating/eu/stormrage
Unfortunately as i havent raided on him since Firelands it does not show up on WoWProgress.

I then took a much more casual approach up until the end of Cataclysm, other than Firelands which i clear 6/7 Heroic in a Semi-Hardcore guild, which unfortunately started out late prior to Dragon Soul release - so we never finished up with Ragnaros Heroic. from there i moved back to my Protection Paladin for Dragon Soul and cleared 8/8 Heroic with a guild called Unqualified we only managed to clear rank 18 for our server https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/stormrage/Unqualified/rating.tier13

From Cataclysm, i once again took a relaxed approach to raiding, still managing to clear all Normal for MoP, i also cleared Heroic Siege however this does not show on my Armory for some reason (Do have achivement and proof however.). Since then, I tried to make things work with RL friends who i played with through this time period at the beginning of Legion, i have since decided as pretty much all have or are quitting the game, i want to take a more Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore approach once again to the game while also finding a place to call home i moved over to Ravencrest, I have since clear 7/10M Nighthold, with sub 5% tries on Star Auger.
Unfortunately it seems that this guild has a very unstable roster and therefore i am looking for some strength and stability in a guild going forward.

Previous PvP experience in Arena or RBGs? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
I have not really Pvp'd since TBC, which i gained around 1500-1600 Rating.
I have done casual Pvp, Skirmish / BG's since, but i'm not an Avid PVP'r currently.

Previous Guild's & Reason for leaving them :
Argent Dawn.
Oni
RL Friends guild, was in Prior to BWD - I continued to play with them until Firelands / Dragon Soul when i moved back to Stormrage until Unqualified.
I moved over from Argent Dawn to Stormrage as most of the raid team took a break during Firelands so we did not have a roster to allow us to raid at a reasonable level.
Stormrage.
Unqualified - I was in at the end of Cataclysm, i cleared 6/7 Heroic Firelands 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul.
I moved to Kazzak EU, for the release of Mist of Pandaria to join Oní once again, as Unqualified did not provide a social atmosphere or, any activities outside of raids really and the PUG environment within Stormrage was non-existent as it is a small server.

Kazzak
Oní, Played throughout MOP with Oní, completed Siege with them, however moving from MOP to Draenor, i took a break after siege to return at draenor - I then stayed in Oní, raided some of Highmaul / BRF then did not really enjoy Draenor at all so i decided i would focus on RL and took a break from the game.
Kazzak
Oní, Upon my return for Legion, Oni has been remade in to a guild called Eviction which i joined, we managed to clear 4/7M Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 Heroic ToV, however due to roster issues we could not continue past this point really.
Due to people going on breaks or quitting the game we decided to move from Eviction over to a guild called Yokaí which was essentially a cutdown version of Oní/Eviction we then moved into Nighthold, then proceeded to clear 10/10HC and 3/10M, however due to the above issues then effecting Yokaí the guild was disbanded.
I decided to move to Lemon Peel as the guild looked to want a more Hardcore approach to the game, unfortunately due to the competitiveness of Kazzak this ultimately failed and the guild was promptly disbanded by the Guild Master who decided to join another guild which was more established on Kazzak.
After this, I was offered a space at The Deadly Dozen from a RL Friend on Ravencrest.
I moved my Priest over to Ravencrest i then promptly was able to clear 7/10M with the guild, with Sub 5% tries on Star Auger, unfortunately from this point we started having roster issues very quickly, people leaving or being burnt out by the game.
This issue does not seem to be being resolved, as people are only really logging on for Raids and nothing outside these and no major recruitment push is happening, even my RL Friend has since quit the game.
As i'm looking for a more active guild, i have decided i will look elsewhere for this as i want to be able to play the game outside of raids, keep my character up to date due to the AP Grind and also, i enjoy a social atmosphere as 9/10 times the only people online in the guild is myself and my partner.

Have you had any long breaks from WoW recently? :
My only real long break was Draenor, which was due to the fact i did not enjoy the garrison system or the game at all.

Do you have any upcoming commitments that'll render you inactive for a given period of time? (e.g. moving flat, surgery, exams, holiday) :
Moving house July 7th-10th

Other than that, I have no holidays booked or outgoings as it stands currently.

Raid Availability:
I am available on all days stated, times are not an issue at all.
I am online most days and for several hours due to being a home worker so being on time and online is not an issue.

Recent World of Logs/WWS Logs/Warcraft Logs that you are able to show us:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mvwxRTFJ8j2pZkd6#fight=6
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/24336155

While some of my Mythic logs may be somewhat low in %, I endeaver to make sure that i attend to every mechanic to the best of my ability and attempt to make the most of every situation.
As my Heroic Logs will show much higher % i do not agree with the % due to the fact that the bosses die incredibly quickly and sometimes ignoring mechanics.
I am more than happy to prove my worth if i am to be granted a trial regardless of what my logs may state.

Why do you want to join Civitas?:
I would like to join Civitas for the following reasons.
- Stability
- Long Standing guild, as the guild has been stable and on going since Cataclysm shows that the leadership and player base works well with each other.
- Timely efficient progression.
- Stable strong raid team.
- Understanding RL Family Commitments and arranging raid days and times around this approach shows a mature and strong leadership system in place.
- Organised and Transparent
- A Family based atmosphere is something i look for, I have been playing with the same group of players for a very long time (My partner is one of there sisters..) Where as, i dont look for another partner as someones sister i do want to be in a social guild that enjoys playing together and wants the most from this game!

Do you Know anyone in Civitas? (who, from where, from when and such):
Unfortunately, as it stands i do not know any players from Civitas.

Why should we recruit you?:
I would like to narrow this down to some points.
- I am a devoted player.
- I am stubborn and determined.
- I will not be defeated, if i fuck up i will make sure i don't do that again!
- I am very self critiqued, you will not be able to say anything to me that i haven't said to myself, i go through logs for myself after every raid i do, to abuse myself and make myself perform better for the next raid.
- I am committed, If i find a guild that i fit in well with, i will be there for a long time! Trust me, i was with the player base from Oní since TBC - Legion with some small breaks!

If you make a mistake, how well do you handle criticism? :
Give it to me.
Throw it at me, Shout at me - Call me a moron.
I love it, I welcome criticism.
Criticism should be welcomed at all times, as long as it is constructive - If you cant take it, you're probably playing the wrong level of this game - If you want to play Semi Hardcore / Hardcore you should be ready to take it.
Criticism is made to provide self improvement.

Current Hardware specifications you are using to Raid:
4960X I7 X79 with EK Water Block
Asus Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition
32GB 2186 Mhz Ram (Overclocked.)
2x GTX EVGA SC 780TI with 2x EK Water Blocks.
1x 360 EK Rad.
1x 240 EK Rad.
1x 140 EK Rad.
Hard Line Tubing.
EVGA P2 1000 Power Supply
Lian-Li D5 Pump x 2.
Almighty PINK Coolant.
2x Acer Predator 27" Monitors.
Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Chroma.
Razer Naga Chroma
Razer Man'o'War Chroma

200MB 35MB Virgin Media Fibre.

Interface/Raiding Addon's List:
Weak Auras.
ElvUI
BenikUI
ElvUI Shadow/Light.
Elvui Tweaked for my personal use.
Details.
BigWigs.

Add a link to a Screenshot of your UI (WHILE IN RAID COMBAT!) in the text box bellow:
https://prnt.sc/fiwy06

Contact information (your Battlenet ID, skype, E-Mail and such):
Myzaree#2372
Rjbarber1990@gmail.com

Please feel free to add me on Battle-Net, I am available to talk most times or i will get back to you once i am available.

Extra Information and Final words:
I would just like to say, Thank you for reading this very extensive Application it took some dedication!

If i was to get Trial, I am more than happy to show that i am worthy of the position and i will provide 100% Effort and Commitment that is needed for Semi-Hardcore raiding.

I wish you all the best and look forward to your response!

Thanks,

Ryan/Myz

Kalls
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Myzaréé - by Kalls

HI

Thank you for your application to Civitas but we will be declining your application for now. The reason for declining your application is that you logs and gear are below what we are looking for. I wish you the best in finding a new home.

DECLINED

Regards

Régu

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum