Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evilspirit/Antonie

re: App: Evilspirit/Antonie

The application submitted by Evilspirit/Antonie is as follows:

Quote:
Antonie

Nationality and Location:
Dutch / Haarlem

Other Information about yourself:
A friendly relaxed kind a guy, not looking for drama but just want to play video games.
Video games are my passion and will most likely never fade away.
I'm constantly looking to improve ingame.

I've played WoW since mid Cataclysm and have been maining my Warlock since ToT during MoP.
What you'll notice below in the raiding experience section is that there's a gap of content I've not experienced, during legion.
I want to give you the reason beforehand, this is because last year I've had to deal with my final year of collage (which I now finished).
After that I went on a Holiday and took a short break from WoW.
Upon my return I decided to gear up my elemental shaman instead of my Warlock, not sure the reason, by doing casual M+ dungeons (currently 962 ilvl).
Therefore my Warlock I'm applying with won't be ready to raid during legion, I'd kindly request if this application gets accepted to start the trial in Battle for Azeroth.

Keeping that in mind, herewith the fields below filled in.
Thank you.

Main Character's Name:
Evilspírit

Armory Link for the Character you are applying with :
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/evilsp%C3%ADrit

Main Characters Race and Class:
Worgen Warlock

Main Spec and Off Spec:
Main spec is whatever suits the encounter best

Main Character's equipped Item Level in Main Spec and Off Spec:
925 Currently

Main Character's Artifact level (number of Traits acquired) in Main Spec and Off Spec:
937 ilvl with 66 traits

Any Alts? (name, armory link, and so on for each alt):
I play some alts but that is purely casual, most of them I use to farm dungeons or do some battlegrounds for fun.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/salt%C3%BD this is my elemental shaman I've mentioned previously.

Day's Played on the Character you're aplying with:
130 days

Professions:
Enchanting and Herblore

Content Cleared (current expansion):
From the start it is as follows.

Cataclysm
DS 8/8Normal - 1/8HC

MoP
ToT 11/12Normal
SoO 14/14Heroic cutting edge before it changed to Mythic.
14/14Mythic upon release

WoD
HM 6/7Mythic
BrF 9/10Mythic
HfC 10/13Mythic

Legion
EN 7/7Mythic
ToV 3/3Heroic
NH 7/10Mythic

After Nighthold I took the short break and did casual M+, highest key completed is only 19 but that's still okay with ~950 gear.

What would you consider to be the "Hardest" encounter for you so far? :
Hardest encounter would probably be Garrosh Hellscream, it's a bit iconic for me as this was the first actual end boss I did on the highest possible difficulty.
Killing that boss whilst it was current contest felt pretty damn good, receiving the mount as well.

Previous Hardcore or Semi-Hardcore Raiding Experience? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
I've raided on Ravencrest during MoP and Legion.
During WoD I raided on Auchindoun in a 2/3 days/week guild.
The guilds I've raided in have an average ranking of top 300 of the world.
Most noticeable was the 2 days raiding guild Icecream on Auchindoun, all the alts from the #1 guild on Auchindoun (whatever-Rank #193 world currently) raided there as well.
The raidleader from Whatever lead the raids so I'm familiar with strict guidelines and not having to make the same mistake twice in a row.

Previous PvP experience in Arena or RBGs? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
I've not found a good group of friends who are into PvP that much, therefore my experience in this field is fairly limited.
My highest ranking in 2v2 is 1950, on my warlock during MoP.
My highest ranking in RBG is 1870, also on my warlock but during Legion.

Previous Guild's & Reason for leaving them :
The guilds I've been in are Evocati-ravencrest, left because the leadership back then left and took most of the current roster with them. Rebuilding wasn't on the table until later in WoD.
I left and went to Auchindoun, raided with Icecream, left because most of the members were alts from Whatever and no longer wanted to raid 7days a week which is understandable.
Went to Warcry for a short while and unfortunately had to leave as well because like Evocati, many members left. Unlike Evocati, Wacry didn't rebuilt their guild later on.
I finished the 10/13Mythic HfC with Pugs and friends.

Went back to Ravencres, raided in Overconfidence for a while, left because just like two guilds listed above.. many members left and I believe they're no longer raiding anymore.
I did Nighthold with pugs and friends just like HfC.

As you can see and hopefully notice, I'm really in need of a stable guild who has been around for long enough to not suddenly disband on the spot.

Have you had any long breaks from WoW recently? :
The last break was after Nighthold which lasted for about 3 months.
I've been playing for so long I don't even know how to quit this game :)

Do you have any upcoming commitments that'll render you inactive for a given period of time? (e.g. moving flat, surgery, exams, holiday) :
I've started working since last year, no commitments or plans any time soon.

Raid Availability:
My attendance is near 99%. your raiding schedule is pretty much perfect for me.
The only reason why I should not attend if there's something really important I have to deal with, luckily that's rarely the case.

Recent World of Logs/WWS Logs/Warcraft Logs that you are able to show us:
From Legion my logs are limited to just EN as my experience during this expansion is not much.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravencrest/evilsp%C3%ADrit#rankingzone=10

I want to mention I've changed my name over the last few years several times so there are logs under multiple names spread.
I've also played under the name Evílspirit, Saltyspírit and BigB.

Why do you want to join Civitas?:
I've read your guild rules and I'm very impressed with it.
In a way that people have to act civil to and respect eachother.
I want to join you guys because you seem to be a stable guild who clears content within a reasonable time.
Besides that, you're on Ravencrest and have perfect raiding times.

Do you Know anyone in Civitas? (who, from where, from when and such):
I've checked your roster but I don't recognize any names, sorry.

Why should we recruit you?:
I'm a kind of player who is always looking to improve.
I'm coming to raids prepared on every front.
I don't cry about loot or being benched, in the end you will see and experience the content.
I'm playing and raiding to clear content while it's current and don't mind being benched, whatever is best for the guild should be accepted by everyone.

If you make a mistake, how well do you handle criticism? :
Any criticism is welcome, when making a mistake myself I mostly criticise myself and prevent the mistake in the next encounter.

Current Hardware specifications you are using to Raid:
Currently using a MSI Titan gaming laptop, running WoW on max Graphics, no lag, no MS drops. sitting fairly stable at 60MS.

Interface/Raiding Addon's List:
I use
DBM
RClootcouncil
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
TellMeWhen
Skada

Most people use weakaura's, I know.. but I tend to stay with TellMeWhen as this is what I prefer.

Add a link to a Screenshot of your UI (WHILE IN RAID COMBAT!) in the text box bellow:
https://imgur.com/a/YWOBCKU

Contact information (your Battlenet ID, skype, E-Mail and such):
Battletag is Skillcapped#2226
Discord is Evilspirit/Antonie#0078

Extra Information and Final words:
I'd just like to say, I would be incredibly thankful if you were to give me a chance to raid with you in BFA.
I know this is a longshot but I think it's worth the try.

In case any questions or in need of any clarifications I'm happy to answer.
Thank you,
Antonie

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum