Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guínevere
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Shaggygoat - by Guínevere

Thank you for your application to Civitas. Unfortunately we have decided not to move you through to the trial process. We wish you the best of luck on your search.

Gene.

Shaggygoat

re: App: Shaggygoat

The application submitted by Shaggygoat is as follows:

August

Nationality and Location:
Swedish Sweden

Other Information about yourself:
Hi my name is August I am 21 years old and from a country called Sweden. Besides raiding in world of warcraft I recently started collecting mounts again, slowly getting that lord of the reins title. Outside of wow I don't do much I enjoy cooking and strumming a few strings on the guitar now and then.

Main Character's Name:
Shaggygoat-bloodhoof

Armory Link for the Character you are applying with :
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/bloodhoof/shaggygoat

Main Characters Race and Class:
Demon Hunter Night elf.

Main Spec and Off Spec:
MS Havoc, No offspec.

Main Character's equipped Item Level in Main Spec and Off Spec:

Main Character's Artifact level (number of Traits acquired) in Main Spec and Off Spec:

Main Character's Artifact Knowledge level:

Any Alts? (name, armory link, and so on for each alt):
I do have a rogue with assasination MS and outlaw OS but I don't play on him and his ilvl is only 919. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/bloodhoof/trollic

Day's Played on the Character you're aplying with:
At level 110 44 days.

Professions:
Skinning and Leatherworking, very low LW.

Content Cleared (current expansion):
3/7M EN
2/3M ToV
5/10M NH
6/9M ToS

What would you consider to be the "Hardest" encounter for you so far? :
Definetly Misstress sassz'ine.

Previous Hardcore or Semi-Hardcore Raiding Experience? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
Nothing worth mentioning really, I killed 5/13M HFC in a guild called Emissary of War-Khadgar. That's when I was just starting out with mythic raiding. I don't really have any proper documentation but you could inspect the armory of my rogue and look at when I earned the achivements for the first 5/13 bosses on mythic. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/bloodhoof/trollic/achievements/dungeons-raids/draenor-raid

Previous PvP experience in Arena or RBGs? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
Nah I don't do pvp.

Previous Guild's & Reason for leaving them :
Emissary of War-Khadgar
The Godless-Khadgar
The Pug Life-Silvermoon
The Awakening-Bloodhoof

I left these guilds prior to the awakening as they died out or couldn't raid at the level I was trying to raid at. The Awakening I really liked and would stay in but they had some Internal drama between officers resulting in the guild not being able to raid mythic anymore, as an officer and a good portion of the roster left the guild. :'(

Have you had any long breaks from WoW recently? :
Not really, I took a break from mythic raiding after leaving The Pug Life as I was really struggling to find a guild that I feelt was "right", but I never really took a break from the game since draenor.

Do you have any upcoming commitments that'll render you inactive for a given period of time? (e.g. moving flat, surgery, exams, holiday) :
Not that I am aware of.

Raid Availability:
I should be available 100%, emergencies happend but very rarely.

Recent World of Logs/WWS Logs/Warcraft Logs that you are able to show us:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/compare/MxTDZK9JBY4bntq3/dh4bKYRzpQFv8fND#translate=true&comparesearchmetric=dps&type=summary&boss=-2&difficulty=0

Why do you want to join Civitas?:
I am looking for a great and mature raiding guild who pushes progress to clear the current tier on mythic difficulty and doesn't waste valuable raid time. I also like a social environment in a guild, which I hope you have! Happy

Do you Know anyone in Civitas? (who, from where, from when and such):
Nope.

Why should we recruit you?:
I am a good raider who will ask a question about the fight within the first pulls not after the 100th pull (there can be exceptions, yes). I try to always use personals to make the fight easier for myself and the raid. I value guild progress over personal progress, sure I love gear as much as the next guy but I won't get mad if I am asked to sit out a fight.

If you make a mistake, how well do you handle criticism? :
As long as it's constructive critcism I will take it well and consider the criticism, if I am doubting I will do more research on the issue and if I see that the criticism was right then I will adapt. I will follow whatever the raid leader says though if it's one of those on the spot type of criticism.

Current Hardware specifications you are using to Raid:
CPU: Intel core i7 3770K 3.5 Ghz
RAM: 16 GB DDR3
GFX: Nvidia GTX 680 2gb memory.

Internet connection is good. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6787976314

Interface/Raiding Addon's List:
Recount
Elvui
DBM
GTFO
WeakAuras 2
I mostly use WeakAuras for m+ and to deal with raid tacts, I rarely use it for spells etc, I do have specter of the betrayal weakaura but that's about it when it comes to that area of auras.

Add a link to a Screenshot of your UI (WHILE IN RAID COMBAT!) in the text box bellow:
https://imgur.com/a/NBQgo

Contact information (your Battlenet ID, skype, E-Mail and such):
Bjornfalk#2824 I prefer if you contact me over battlenet as I am usually online during the midday or night.

Extra Information and Final words:
I may not have as much experience as a lot of others but I do a good job raiding and have heard so from guild members in the past.

If you're cold you could step into the corner, it's 90 degrees.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum