Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guínevere

re: DECLINED - App: Rajerr - by Guínevere

Thank you for your application to Civitas. Unfortunately we have decided not to move you through to the trial process. We wish you the best of luck on your search.

Gene.

Rajerr

re: App: Rajerr

The application submitted by Rajerr is as follows:

Quote:
Martin

Nationality and Location:
Macedonian, Macedonia

Other Information about yourself:
I am a computer engineer, my h

Main Character's Name:
Rajer

Armory Link for the Character you are applying with :
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/rajer

Main Characters Race and Class:
Human Mage

Main Spec and Off Spec:
Fire/Frost

Main Character's equipped Item Level in Main Spec and Off Spec:
941/936 ST/AoE

Main Character's Artifact level (number of Traits acquired) in Main Spec and Off Spec:
73/60

Main Character's Artifact Knowledge level:
This is no longer valid i believe

Any Alts? (name, armory link, and so on for each alt):
Skirimus - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/skirimus - 920 ilvl equipped one legendary just made him.

Day's Played on the Character you're aplying with:
18 days 17 hours

Professions:
Alchemy/Herbalism

Content Cleared (current expansion):
I've cleared 7/7 EN Mythic, 2/3 ToV Mythic, 9/10 NH, 5/10 ToS.

What would you consider to be the "Hardest" encounter for you so far? :
The previous bosses I did as a healer so the hardest was I guess Auriel when we were progressing on her.

Previous Hardcore or Semi-Hardcore Raiding Experience? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
I have raided previously on private servers baring the ones I listed. I did it as a Restoration Druid. As far as private servers go I've done all in WOTLK and Cata till Firelands Normal. I can't actually provide documentation.

Previous PvP experience in Arena or RBGs? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
I don't pvp a lot.

Previous Guild's & Reason for leaving them :
One of my guilds was on Outland and I left them cause I wanted a more progressive based guild and this one is disbanding which I am in but I was planning on leaving so it coincided.

Have you had any long breaks from WoW recently? :
I haven't had a long break from WoW recently. I started from December and playing till now that's almost a year now.

Do you have any upcoming commitments that'll render you inactive for a given period of time? (e.g. moving flat, surgery, exams, holiday) :
Well baring winter holidays new years I shouldn't be away baring a weekend or two where I would have to be away from my desktop PC.

Raid Availability:
I am available for the raid times you have listed.

Recent World of Logs/WWS Logs/Warcraft Logs that you are able to show us:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mpt4BGQF7NMDHVWX/
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RytwhLpBZmraj8Gg/

Why do you want to join Civitas?:
I want to join Civitas in order to do the highest end content with the best team. My main goal was Antorus when I rerolled to mage but I am here for ToS aswell.

Do you Know anyone in Civitas? (who, from where, from when and such):
I don't know anyone.

Why should we recruit you?:
I am a pretty sociable and positive person who is always looking to improve. I have the motivation at the current time to do mythic content and am really looking forward to doing high quality raids. A person who knows his surroundings having raid led I know when I need to voice my opinion or don't etc. I try to avoid as much as I can in terms of damage taken and don't mind my dps taking a dip if it means the raid surviving or killing the boss.

If you make a mistake, how well do you handle criticism? :
If it's constructive criticism then I have no problem being criticized I'll work on my mistakes and try my best to improve on my faults.

Current Hardware specifications you are using to Raid:
Nvidia Geforce 1050Ti
Intel i5-6300
16 GB RAM
128 GB SSD

I got a pretty solid computer, middleware gaming one.

Interface/Raiding Addon's List:
DBM, Skada, Weakauras, OmniCC, AngryKeystones, Prat, SimulationCraft, Quartz

Add a link to a Screenshot of your UI (WHILE IN RAID COMBAT!) in the text box bellow:
http://prntscr.com/h9yq27

Contact information (your Battlenet ID, skype, E-Mail and such):
Rajer#2371

Extra Information and Final words:
I wasn't in the raid when I took the UI screenshot which you can tell... :D But with DBM added that's what it would look like it's nothing too fansy I like to keep my UI clean and not cluttered too much. That's a personal preference, if you would like I will add a raid UI SS.

If you do accept me I hope we can do end-game bosses together.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum