Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Illariya

re: App: Illariya

The application submitted by Illariya is as follows:

Quote:
Alex

Nationality and Location:
UK, British

Other Information about yourself:
I'm a final year uni student in the UK, I've been playing wow since late Mists, but was reasonably casual until late WoD

Main Character's Name:
Illariya

Armory Link for the Character you are applying with :
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/illariya

Main Characters Race and Class:
Night Elf Druid

Main Spec and Off Spec:
Feral/Balance

Main Character's equipped Item Level in Main Spec and Off Spec:
954/948 (haven't upgraded balance leggos yet)

Main Character's Artifact level (number of Traits acquired) in Main Spec and Off Spec:
75/70

Any Alts? (name, armory link, and so on for each alt):
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/pengone
is my main alt and the character I have played most in legion (66 days played)

Day's Played on the Character you're aplying with:

Professions:
Alchemy/Engineering

Content Cleared (current expansion):
7/7M, 2/3M, 9/10M, 5/9M

What would you consider to be the "Hardest" encounter for you so far? :
Mythic Helya or Mistress Sassz'ine, it's pretty close between the 2. Fuckin tentacle women.

Previous Hardcore or Semi-Hardcore Raiding Experience? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
I only really starting hardcore raiding at the end of WoD/beginning of legion, In WoD I mained a protection paladin where I achieved 7/10M in Blackrock Foundry and 13/13M in Hellfire Citadel.

Previous PvP experience in Arena or RBGs? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
I don't pvp seriously

Previous Guild's & Reason for leaving them :
I was with the guild Predication on Kazzak from legion launch until late nighthold where I became frustrated with their lack of a stable raid roster and certain players in the guild who where actively harming our progress, but couldn't be benched due to their friendships with certain officers. I then moved to Duality on Kazzak, where I continued to raid until the guild disbanded on M Gul'dan progression. I then moved to alliance and joined Hive on Ravencrest, raiding with them briefly before they disbanded on M Inquisition. After that I joined RETRY and continued to raid with them until they stopped raiding in August due players frustration on M mistress progression. Since then I've only raided heroic but am looking to get back into progression raiding.

Have you had any long breaks from WoW recently? :
I stopped mythic raiding for a while in the beginning of august, when RETRY first disbanded

Do you have any upcoming commitments that'll render you inactive for a given period of time? (e.g. moving flat, surgery, exams, holiday) :
other than christmas eve, no

Raid Availability:
I am available from 7:15 server time every night, as that's when I finish Uni

Recent World of Logs/WWS Logs/Warcraft Logs that you are able to show us:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/g1RBVnxW4mAMyqz3#fight=2&type=summary
I realise that my current logs are weak.

Why do you want to join Civitas?:
I'm looking for a stable progression focused guild going into mythic antorus, and Civitas has been just that for 3 raid tiers.

Do you Know anyone in Civitas? (who, from where, from when and such):
I believe I pugged with you one time on Mythic Harjatan in June/July. (I'm certain I pugged Mythic Harjatan and Itmeshaman was in the group)

Why should we recruit you?:
I'm an experienced mythic raider, able to focus for dozens or even hundreds of wipes, good at handling criticism, and able to communicate well, and you don't have anything to lose by trialing me.

If you make a mistake, how well do you handle criticism? :
If I made a mistake, I'm gonna know that I fucked up and I'm going to agree with your criticism. If I disagree with anything about how mechanics should be handled, I know to contact the officers outside of raid time.

Current Hardware specifications you are using to Raid:
AMD FX-4130
AMD Radeon HD 6670
8GB DDR3

Interface/Raiding Addon's List:
DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras, Angry Assignments, RCLootCouncil, Details, KUI Nameplates, VuhDo, Pawn.

Add a link to a Screenshot of your UI (WHILE IN RAID COMBAT!) in the text box bellow:
https://imgur.com/9gIxK79

Contact information (your Battlenet ID, skype, E-Mail and such):
Alex#231253 (Battlenet)
Alex#9018 (Discord)
those are the 2 best ways of contacting me

Extra Information and Final words:
Nothing other than I look forward to hearing from you.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum