Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Friibo

re: DECLINED - App: Ixmo89 - by ILoonie

Thanks for posting an application, the officers are currently overlooking your character.

-Friibo

Ixmo_

re: App: Ixmo89

The application submitted by Ixmo89 is as follows:

Quote:
Dave

Nationality and Location:
England, British

Other Information about yourself:
I currently live in England and work for the NHS as a Data Manager. It’s not the most exciting job but I get to meet and work with some interesting people each day and it pays the bills for my little house (plus my WoW sub!) I love to game and have done all my life and if I'm not on WoW no doubt I'll be on my PS4. But this doesn't mean I don't like to go out with friends / partner and have a few drinks which I do some Friday / Saturday nights (and maybe a little cheeky Shisha on the side).

Main Character's Name:
Ixmo

Armory Link for the Character you are applying with :
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/ixmo / https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/draenor/Ixmo - Showing my WoWprogress profile as well as the armory hasn't updated in a few days and this shows my real items / ilvl

Main Characters Race and Class:
Human Blood Death Knight

Main Spec and Off Spec:
Blood & Unholy

Main Character's equipped Item Level in Main Spec and Off Spec:

Main Character's Artifact level (number of Traits acquired) in Main Spec and Off Spec:
Level 75

Any Alts? (name, armory link, and so on for each alt):
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/emerald-dream/%C3%ADxmo

I was testing out Monk and have enjoyed it so far. May look into gearing some more once I'm done with my main and the new raid.

Day's Played on the Character you're aplying with:
225 days

Professions:
Alchemy 800, Jewelcrafting 800

Content Cleared (current expansion):
When Legion was released I played only a little of it before becoming quite busy in real life and having to unsub for a while. Now that I have more free time I’m looking to get back into semi-hardcore raiding.

Emerald Nightmare – 7/7 Normal
The Nighthold – 10/10 Normal
Tomb of Sargeras – 9/9 Normal / 7/9 Heroic (Killing Kil’jaeden before the Burning Throne patch). Unfortunately many PuGs could not do Maiden or Avatar.
Antorus, The Burning Throne – 11/11 normal, 4/11 heroic

What would you consider to be the "Hardest" encounter for you so far? :
I feel that in this expansion there hasn't really been a difficult encounter that I couldn't overcome. While it isn't a difficult fight, I spent a lot of time on Kil'jaeden Heroic (mainly due to pugs wiping) but it was also quite a tactful fight. Having to watch out for Armageddons, Orbs and Fel Claws.

Previous Hardcore or Semi-Hardcore Raiding Experience? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
At the very beginning I used to tank as a Warrior and then I switched over to Death Knight once Wrath was released.

Classic WoW -
Molten Core - Cleared
Blackwing Lair - Cleared

Burning Crusade –
Karazhan - Cleared
Zul'Aman - Cleared
Gruul's Lair - Cleared
Magtheridon's Lair - Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern - Cleared all except for Lady Vashj
Tempest Keep: The Eye - Cleared all except for Kael'thas Sunstrider
Mount Hyjal – Cleared

Wrath of the Lich King –
Naxxramas 10/25 - Cleared
Obsidian Sanctum 10/25 - Cleared
Eye of Eternity 10/25 - Cleared
Ulduar 10/25 - Cleared all except Algalon the Observer
Crusaders' Coliseum 10/25 - Cleared
Icecrown Citadel 10 – Cleared.
Icecrown Citadel 10 Heroic - Cleared all apart from Lich King.
Icecrown Citadel 25 – Cleared.
Icecrown Citadel 25 Heroic - Cleared all apart from Lich King.

Cataclysm –
Bastion of Twilight - Cleared
Bastion of Twilight Heroic - Halfus Wyrmbreaker, Valiona and Theralion, Ascendant Council and attempted a few fights with Sinestra getting her to 15%, unfortunately I was benched when the guild got the kill.
Blackwing Descent – Cleared
Blackwing Descent Heroic - Cleared
Throne of Four Winds – Cleared
Throne of Four Winds Heroic – The Conclave of Wind
Firelands – All bosses dead apart from Ragnaros

Mists of Pandaria -
I didn't really raid much this expansion as I started about half way through it. Mostly did LFR and some normal raids when SoO was released.

Warlords of Draenor -
Highmaul - 7/7 Normal
Heroic - 7/7
Mythic - 1/7

Previous PvP experience in Arena or RBGs? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
I've never really enjoyed the PvP side of WoW so I never got into many BGs or Arenas. Outside of raids I would much prefer to do some Mythic + or level / gear an alt. I'm always happy to lend a helping hand to anyone in the guild.

Previous Guild's & Reason for leaving them :
My previous guilds have all disbanded now. For a couple of years I had to set WoW down as I got busy in real life. Now that I have much more free time I'm looking to get back into some hardcore raiding.

Have you had any long breaks from WoW recently? :
As previously mentioned I was a little busy in real life for a couple of years.

Do you have any upcoming commitments that'll render you inactive for a given period of time? (e.g. moving flat, surgery, exams, holiday) :
The only recent holiday coming up would be that I'll be visiting my partners parents in Poland around March time.

Raid Availability:
I will be available for all raids as your schedule fits me perfectly.

Recent World of Logs/WWS Logs/Warcraft Logs that you are able to show us:
Unfortunately I do not have any logs to show because for this expansion I have not raided with a guild which use it. If this is a problem, please let me know and I will find a way to fix.

Why do you want to join Civitas?:
I’d like to be a part of a well focused and organised guild who strive to complete all aspects of mythic raiding, which is evident from your progression. I strive to see all of the content WoW has to offer, as in the past I have been held back by guilds not being as dedicated and performing as well as myself. I’m looking for maturity, people with a good sense of humour and a solid raiding team who can focus for long periods of hours.

Do you Know anyone in Civitas? (who, from where, from when and such):
I don't, unfortunately.

Why should we recruit you?:
I have been playing WoW for over 12-13 years now so I know the game very well, I’m a reliable player, a very quick learner when it comes to new encounters and I don't go AFK during raids. I follow orders well, I have a microphone which I’m not afraid to use on Discord / Teamspeak and if the raid leader tells me to do something I’ll do it. Also constantly reading various websites to help improve and understand my class.

If you make a mistake, how well do you handle criticism? :
I have no problem with criticism. In fact this can be helpful in encounters where I may mess up a tactic because I can then learn from said mistake.

Current Hardware specifications you are using to Raid:
MSI GTX 980 Ti
Intel Core i7 6700K Processor
16GB of RAM
250GB SSD

Interface/Raiding Addon's List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Details
Weakauras

Add a link to a Screenshot of your UI (WHILE IN RAID COMBAT!) in the text box bellow:
https://imgur.com/lcbj2ug - This is a work in progress in some parts

Contact information (your Battlenet ID, skype, E-Mail and such):
Ixmo#1849

Extra Information and Final words:
I know my raiding experience may hold me back a little bit but I feel I am a very realible player. This means This means I will be 100% focused while raiding and will strive to achieve the best outcome within each boss fight. I regularly read up on each boss tactics and will always come well prepared for each raid (flasks, runes, food buff). I always strive to play the best I can while having the best consumables, gems and enchants. I have played and mained tank since the start of the game and will always be dedicated and determined even through hundreds of wipes. Knowledgeable about raids, I watch videos and read about Blood Death Knights being specific to each encounter.

Below are the reasons why I’m using the talents I have even though there isn’t too much customization these days to play with –

Blooddrinker – A channelled ability with only a 30 second cooldown where I can still parry, dodge and use cooldown defensive abilities while healing myself. I feel like this is a must talent for when raiding (though for Mythic +, I may use Heartbreaker to quickly gain more Runic Power).

Rapid Decomposition – Death & Decay does more damage over time and while standing in it I generate 1 Runic Power per second giving me more chances to use Death Strike.

Ossuary – More Runic Power and having my Death Strike cost lowered by 5 is just all around too good not to have. This makes it easier to heal more frequent and keep up my blood shield. Death Knights do a lot of damage as well, and if you don’t need the survivability, Blood Tap is good for when bosses have burst-phase mechanics.

Red Thirst – I feel this is the best talent, decreasing the best defensive cooldown.

March of the Damned – This talent is very useful for any fight you need to move quick on or break any snare / stun effects. Tightening Grasp is useful for any fight with adds which need pulling in together quickly. Tremble Before Me can be useful in some Mythic + but never to be taken in any raid.

Foul Bulwark – Gaining 2% maximum health for each bone shield charge active is useful for any boss fights who have that one ability which hits quite hard.

Purgatory – Best talent hands down. This talent has saved me many times in the past and will in the future. Sometimes even saving boss fights where if a tank died, it would have been a wipe. Purgatory is the best for progression, but on fights and farming content when you know you’re not going to die, the other two are good too. Bonestorm for AoE.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum