Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hardhill

re: App: Hardhill

The application submitted by Hardhill is as follows:

Quote:
Joacim Järvi

Nationality and Location:
Finland

Other Information about yourself:
Currently studying. I also like watching a lot of TV shows like my favourite GoT, vikings etc. I also play a lot of other games, like: Witcher 3, Shadow of War, Warhammer 2 etc. Though atm i play WoW most of the time, barely anything else.

Main Character's Name:
Hardhill

Armory Link for the Character you are applying with :
eu.battle.net/wow/character/argent-dawn/Hardhill/

Main Characters Race and Class:
Blood elf Death Knight

Main Spec and Off Spec:
Frost/Unholy

Main Character's equipped Item Level in Main Spec and Off Spec:
963 ST, 964 cleave

Main Character's Artifact level (number of Traits acquired) in Main Spec and Off Spec:
77 very soon 78

Any Alts? (name, armory link, and so on for each alt):
Not raid geared atm, will probably start gearing my dh at some point.

Day's Played on the Character you're aplying with:
Roughly 219 days

Professions:
Engineering/Jewelcrafting

Content Cleared (current expansion):
Putting of tos and current: 7/9 ToS M nearly quit and other reasons why not 9/9 will explain better on guilds section. Currently 5/11 Antorus M, around 39% Imonar progress.

What would you consider to be the "Hardest" encounter for you so far? :
Nothing that stands out yet on Antorus. Imps on hasabel are annoying, sometimes mines on Command...

Previous Hardcore or Semi-Hardcore Raiding Experience? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
Casual during EN and before Legion. So not rally gonna write here.

Previous PvP experience in Arena or RBGs? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
Uh no. I'm a PvE guy

Previous Guild's & Reason for leaving them :
Putting of the guilds i've been on majority of the expansion.

Member Berries aka Cyclone Gaming - Enjoyed my time there, and good people i had a lot of fun with, even recommended these guys for a friend who was looking for a guild at the time. I joined around late may. We started having trouble on mistress mythic like for many other guilds it was a wall. Just got annoyed, because RL took a vacation mid progress and we weren't already making any progress on it for weeks, wiping to stupid mistakes. Eventually decided to jump to RR inc. After RR inc i've come to regret a bit of leaving them, even though the progress weren't as great, but at least they didn't make me wanna quit...

RR Inc - This guild was a huge mistake. I've been climbing the "ladder" on guilds since Legion start and it seems RR Inc was too much for me. Trial went great, passed. Eventually starting on Avatar i just started to be benched and i never really got to experience the last 2 bosses. RL never gave a good reason: "You did great, i just trust the other raiders who i know better". Benched for many, many weeks. Eventually i was just done with them. I was an extra there, backup.

Detox - Searched desperately for a new guild and nearly quit, because i couldn't find. Found eventually Detox on horde. Haven't really been enjoying myself here and with couple i feel like the relationship is not that good, honestly i feel like a fucking outsider here sometimes and really unresponsive to me often. Founded by a group of friends, maybe that has something to do with it?

Have you had any long breaks from WoW recently? :
When i was casual before Legion, yes. Missed Pandaria completely and a bit of WoD.

Do you have any upcoming commitments that'll render you inactive for a given period of time? (e.g. moving flat, surgery, exams, holiday) :
Nope, committed to Antorus atm, much more fun than ToS anyway.

Raid Availability:
Should be 100%, been like that for months now, except for that vacation week i had on october. Stable life atm.

Recent World of Logs/WWS Logs/Warcraft Logs that you are able to show us:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/argent-dawn/hardhill

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravenholdt/hardhill#rankingzone=13 - ToS

Why do you want to join Civitas?:
First, you are alliance, 2nd you guys seem my kind of guild by reading the description, good raiding times and above all, needing a dk. Really not many especially alliance guilds need one atm.

Do you Know anyone in Civitas? (who, from where, from when and such):
Well i had a chat with sucre when i was considering you guys more than half a year ago. Seems he's now gone, quit i heard. Had plenty of dks back then, i was not needed.

Why should we recruit you?:
Can be relied upon to show up and be well above the minimum attendance. Always looking for ways to improve.

If you make a mistake, how well do you handle criticism? :
I take it as it is, to help me to improve and help the guild kill the boss. I usually ask before the boss though, if i'm unsure of something.

Current Hardware specifications you are using to Raid:
i5-4460
Nvidia GTX 970
Ram 16 GB

Interface/Raiding Addon's List:
Lets see:

Exorsus & assignments: whichever the guild prefers
DBM
Weakauras
TellMeWhen
GTFO
Skada
RCLootCouncil

Think those are the most important.

Add a link to a Screenshot of your UI (WHILE IN RAID COMBAT!) in the text box bellow:
https://imgur.com/a/c9Pev

Contact information (your Battlenet ID, skype, E-Mail and such):
Battlenet: Hardhill#2190, Discord: Hardhill#7519. If any questions, contact me using those.

Extra Information and Final words:
Already locked to mythic, so probably won't transfer immediately if successful. Been looking for a home this expansion, hoping to find a guild i can stay for bfa also.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum