Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cavan Aulton

re: App: Cavan Aulton

The application submitted by Cavan Aulton is as follows:

Quote:
Cavan

Nationality and Location:
English/ Doncaster

Other Information about yourself:
Currently in my second year of A levels and in year 13 and i am going to study to be a chiropractor at university at September next year

Main Character's Name:
Electricc

Armory Link for the Character you are applying with :
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/electricc

Main Characters Race and Class:
Night elf havoc demonhunter

Main Spec and Off Spec:
Havoc is main vengeance is off spec

Main Character's equipped Item Level in Main Spec and Off Spec:
958 main / 963 off spec

Main Character's Artifact level (number of Traits acquired) in Main Spec and Off Spec:
75/74

Any Alts? (name, armory link, and so on for each alt):
Kineticc frost mage - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/kineticc
i am also gearing a warrior atm but is only 930 ilvl

Day's Played on the Character you're aplying with:
52 days

Professions:
Alchemy/ engineering

Content Cleared (current expansion):
8/10M night hold 7/9M TOS 2/11M antorus

What would you consider to be the "Hardest" encounter for you so far? :
I had the most wipes on mythic mistress however i did not find the fight particularly challenging the hardest section of the fight was learn to control me dps on adds but i learned that very quickly however many guild members did not meaning we wiped a lot.

Previous Hardcore or Semi-Hardcore Raiding Experience? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
I started playing in legion.

Previous PvP experience in Arena or RBGs? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
2k season 2 2150 season 3

Previous Guild's & Reason for leaving them :
I raided with control in night hold and the guild disbanded after night hold so i left and joined quantum mechanics in TOS they went casual after progression so i left as i still wanted to raid mythic and then i joined reason however the atmosphere is very toxic and the officers are very controlling and not nice to play with because they have serious anger issues. also progression is slow due to people making consistent silly mistakes.

Have you had any long breaks from WoW recently? :
Non

Do you have any upcoming commitments that'll render you inactive for a given period of time? (e.g. moving flat, surgery, exams, holiday) :
No

Raid Availability:
Available for all raids

Recent World of Logs/WWS Logs/Warcraft Logs that you are able to show us:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/16006354

Why do you want to join Civitas?:
i want to join a serious stable raiding guild how i can help progress and clear mythic content in time.

Do you Know anyone in Civitas? (who, from where, from when and such):
No

Why should we recruit you?:
I enjoy doing a lot of prep work and grinding for mythic progression. whether this means helping other run mythic+ or gear up there alts. i also like speaking in raids and talking about strategy for bosses and giving my opinions on the current strategy. i also enjoying going over logs after raid seeing what i did wrong and what i can do better.

If you make a mistake, how well do you handle criticism? :
well because if i cause a wipe im am wasting the times of 19 other people and i dont like doing that.

Current Hardware specifications you are using to Raid:
iN MY PC I AM USING A GTX 1070 AND A I7 - 7700T

Interface/Raiding Addon's List:
Weak auras/ exorsus raid tools / big wigs/ details/ RC loot council

Add a link to a Screenshot of your UI (WHILE IN RAID COMBAT!) in the text box bellow:
https://imgur.com/a/7VMpJ

Contact information (your Battlenet ID, skype, E-Mail and such):
cavan_aulton@yahoo.co.uk
Electric#21348

Extra Information and Final words:
iam really looking forward to receiving your reply. thanks

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum