Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Atricia

re: App: Atricia

The application submitted by Atricia is as follows:

Quote:
Nick

Nationality and Location:
Greek, Denmark

Other Information about yourself:
I study electrical engineering. I am currently on a master program here in Denmark. I am looking for a guild who can get cutting edge, while having a normal raiding schedule. During free time I like to watch series/anime, draw or write, along with well... WoW of course.

Main Character's Name:
Atricia

Armory Link for the Character you are applying with :
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/atricia

Main Characters Race and Class:
Human/Warlock

Main Spec and Off Spec:
Destruction/Affliction

Main Character's equipped Item Level in Main Spec and Off Spec:
963/960

Main Character's Artifact level (number of Traits acquired) in Main Spec and Off Spec:
75/74 (Affliction will be 75 tonight)

Any Alts? (name, armory link, and so on for each alt):
Zindril
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/zindril

Day's Played on the Character you're aplying with:
Total = 102 days/ Level 110=47 days.

Professions:
Enchanting/Alchemy

Content Cleared (current expansion):
EN: 4/7 Mythic
ToV: 3/3 HC
NH: 4/10 Mythic
ToS: 9/9 HC
Antorus: 2/11 Mythic

What would you consider to be the "Hardest" encounter for you so far? :
Ragnaros Heroic/Spine of Deathwing Heroic, before most of their big nerfs. I was tanking back then though.
I haven't had that much 'mythic', or old 'heroic' experience with my warlock as you can see, but I have found all the content I've attempted so far incredibly easy compared to the two previously listed fights.

Previous Hardcore or Semi-Hardcore Raiding Experience? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
Firelands/Dragon Soul Heroic are the only semi hardcore experiences I've ever had. I cannot provide documentation as logging and such was not as popular back then.

Previous PvP experience in Arena or RBGs? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
- 1.5k rating as Hunter in RBGs during cataclysm. Around 1.7k 3v3 rating.
- 1.6k rating in 3v3s as ret paladin at the moment. I mostly do pvp for saddle mounts.

Previous Guild's & Reason for leaving them :
Adapt Maintain Destroy - the guild I did mythic EN with. I left because the guild basically disbanded after many members could not stop dpsing the 'ichors' in the Il'gynoth encounter.
Felicity - A nice guild initially, but due to some officer problems, many of its members left, leaving the team crippled. It was fun while it lasted, but I want to progress Mythic, and that guild cannot offer me that.

Have you had any long breaks from WoW recently? :
A big break was during Trial of Valor, around 2 months or so. It was around the time that Adapt Maintain Destroy disbanded.

Do you have any upcoming commitments that'll render you inactive for a given period of time? (e.g. moving flat, surgery, exams, holiday) :
I have exams, but I can definitely attend all the raids.

Raid Availability:
I believe I will be 100% available.

Recent World of Logs/WWS Logs/Warcraft Logs that you are able to show us:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravencrest/atricia

Why do you want to join Civitas?:
There are 3 reasons I want to join Civitas:
- Cutting Edge
- To compete with other members (especially fellow warlocks) and improve
- It looks like a guild with solid schedule, which doesn't push for an unhealthy amount of raiding hours

Do you Know anyone in Civitas? (who, from where, from when and such):
No, I don't know anyone in Civitas (I think).

Why should we recruit you?:
- I am a loyal member who will strive to improve as long as my guild shares the same goal with me - to get Cutting Edge.
- Because I am putting the time in to learn affliction to do Coven Mythic in the best way possible.
- I have 6 years of destruction warlock experience.
- I have very high attendance, and always make as much research as possible for fights. This includes looking at streams, guides, my class discord and even WClogs replays of people who play the same specc as me in order to improve myself.

If you make a mistake, how well do you handle criticism? :
I accept it and try to fix it as soon as possible.

Current Hardware specifications you are using to Raid:
- GTX 1070
- 16 GB RAM
- 256 GB SSD
- I7-7700K
- Stable internet connection, almost always 20 MS world/home

Interface/Raiding Addon's List:
- Weak Auras
- Skada
- Bigwigs
- Exorsus RT
- Angry Assignments
- RC Loot Council

Add a link to a Screenshot of your UI (WHILE IN RAID COMBAT!) in the text box bellow:
https://imgur.com/a/t3Kqv

Contact information (your Battlenet ID, skype, E-Mail and such):
soulight#2207 - Btag
Zindril#5024 - Discord

Extra Information and Final words:
I can't think of anything else of importance to add. I just have one request, if I am declined, please contact me in some way and explain to me why was I declined, and perhaps tips on how to make a better application. Thank for taking the time to read my application.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum