Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajanta

re: App: ajanta

The application submitted by ajanta is as follows:

Quote:
Khalid

Nationality and Location:
Netherlands, Belgium

Other Information about yourself:
Hello there,

I am a Customs officer who is currently having a time off work, due to the quest to another job and I can currently fit in some time to allow myself to join a raiding guild

Main Character's Name:
Zairaa

Armory Link for the Character you are applying with :
http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/ravencrest/Zairaa/

Main Characters Race and Class:
Human Priest

Main Spec and Off Spec:
Holy, offspec disc

Main Character's equipped Item Level in Main Spec and Off Spec:

Main Character's Artifact level (number of Traits acquired) in Main Spec and Off Spec:
80 in holy , offspec disc 75

Any Alts? (name, armory link, and so on for each alt):
Signa (hunter) stopped playing midway WOD due to content being unappealing

Day's Played on the Character you're aplying with:
60 days in legion

Professions:
Enchanting + Jewelcrating

Content Cleared (current expansion):
Legion

First patch during EN+NH I didn't play due to mythic + being much more fun then the boss fights
I started picking up pace again during TOS clearing it all in heroic mode and 7/9 mythic +4 % wipe on Avatar mythic (Impossible!)
In Antorus cleared all heroic, and sadly 3/9 mythic since I was benched but the first 7 bosses are a formality in terms of difficulty. Even Lootmathras is easy as fuck when you bring a disc priest specced Clarity of will! Happy

What would you consider to be the "Hardest" encounter for you so far? :
Yogg Saron +0 lights in the darkness by far! it was a mix of intelligent encounters , need of ALL classes (multidotters slightly in advantage during phase 2+3) and a mix of self awareness (sanity!!!!) and group awareness for mechanics. By far the most fun, appealing fight I have ever seen designed by Blizzard! Other fights that were really challenging were Ragnaros heroic mode, every phase had something fun to offer and Garrosh heroic. And as a second best maybe Lei shen heroic.

Previous Hardcore or Semi-Hardcore Raiding Experience? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
Well I used to raid semi core minded and cleared everything in WOTLK/CATA/MOP, after MOP raiding went down the drain because I was one of those 500 000 subscribers that said "fuck this" and quit the game due to lorewise it being beyond awkward and raidingwise the whole "ORCS" expansion was just a filler for legion.

Previous PvP experience in Arena or RBGs? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
If I pvp it's just casual and nothing serious to brag about :)

Previous Guild's & Reason for leaving them :
Legion, so far I have been in a couple of guilds as socials or where the guild broke apart / no longer had need of healing priests
So far in Legion I noticed priests being not that good on the market, if I could start over my choice would have been shaman for this expansion...
That being said, I believe it's a sign of disrespect to invite a healer to a guild to just bench him within the same week because the ex officer came back or they never actually needed a healer like the two previous guilds were in. (Major side eye!)

Have you had any long breaks from WoW recently? :
Recently, not really legion has been fun to play with in dungeons and small formats

Do you have any upcoming commitments that'll render you inactive for a given period of time? (e.g. moving flat, surgery, exams, holiday) :
Not really, perhaps the first weeks of my new job but that's next month if everything goes accordingly

Raid Availability:
Available

Recent World of Logs/WWS Logs/Warcraft Logs that you are able to show us:
No recent logs since I barely played mythic in guilds as a benched cheerleader

Why do you want to join Civitas?:
I know a certain guildie there that raids with you namely Hardhill. I would like to prove that I am stable priest who is decent and can offer his services to the guild as a healer.

Do you Know anyone in Civitas? (who, from where, from when and such):
Check above, we play dungeons quite frequently

Why should we recruit you?:
Because if not I will invoke a thousand curses upon the guild and wish slow progress upon you!

If you make a mistake, how well do you handle criticism? :
Constructive criticism, is something every normal sane person should tolerate.

Current Hardware specifications you are using to Raid:
ACER PREDATOR G3610
INTEL R CORE i7-2600 CPU @3.40 Ghz
16 Gb RAM
64 BITS

Interface/Raiding Addon's List:
DBM
RECOUNT
QUARTZ
TELLMEWHEN
BARTENDER
ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS
KEYSTONE
GLADIUS

Add a link to a Screenshot of your UI (WHILE IN RAID COMBAT!) in the text box bellow:
https://imgur.com/6gIDIUM

Contact information (your Battlenet ID, skype, E-Mail and such):
khalid#2307, if needed add me via battle net :)

Extra Information and Final words:
Check my keybinds! Shows a certain insight in usefulness and practicality, I have sooo many things I would like to share with you guys but sadly I can't really come up with more, but feel free to ask for more details

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum