Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faesrollvtwo

re: App: Faesrollvtwo

The application submitted by Faesrollvtwo is as follows:

Quote:
Rick

Nationality and Location:
Dutch

Other Information about yourself:
I work as a network engineer and live on my own. No real hobbies beside gaming really. You can find me on Overwatch quite often as well.

Main Character's Name:
Faesrollvtwo

Armory Link for the Character you are applying with :
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/faesrollvtwo

Main Characters Race and Class:
Human Paladin

Main Spec and Off Spec:
Main spec: Ret - Offspec: Prot

Main Character's equipped Item Level in Main Spec and Off Spec:
Main: 966 - Prot: 961

Main Character's Artifact level (number of Traits acquired) in Main Spec and Off Spec:
Main: 81 - Offspec: 73

Any Alts? (name, armory link, and so on for each alt):
n/a

Day's Played on the Character you're aplying with:

Professions:
Blacksmithing / Engineering

Content Cleared (current expansion):
Had to take a break for 10 months due to illness, cleared some stuff on Mythic in Emerald nightmare before I quit. Came back in October during the Argus patch and started gearing up again for Antorus. Currently 7/11M in Antorus.

What would you consider to be the "Hardest" encounter for you so far? :
Heroic Lich King and Lei Shen. Maybe not the hardest encounters ever but definitely the ones where I had the most fun during progress.

Also Eonar normal, it's quite an accomplishment not to lose all motivation to play during those 5-8 minutes.

Previous Hardcore or Semi-Hardcore Raiding Experience? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
12/12 ICC heroic
13/13 Heroic T11 (BWD, BOT, Tot4W)
11/13 ToT Heroic - Some really close attempts at Lei Shen before the SoO patch hit, and then the guild fell apart.
3/7M EN - Before I had to quit

Doubt it's worth anything at this point without anything to back it up, but during ICC I held multiple top 100 ranks, and during T11 I held 6 or 7 top 10 ranks on heroic. Had a couple of top 50 ranks during ToT as well, but can't remember that too well and don't have any proof.

Previous PvP experience in Arena or RBGs? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
Nothing really worth mentioning to be fair, I reached 2k in 2s with a broken Ret set during Throne of Thunder and 1800 rating in RBGS during that period as well. Love random BG's and have over 300k HK's, but rated has never really been my thing.
Looking forward to BfA to be honest, I think I'm one of the few idiots who enjoyed WoD and Ashran and am quite excited for the PvP stuff.

Previous Guild's & Reason for leaving them :
Wotlk - Placeholder: Left because I was a dick and couldn't deal with the fact that people were calling me out for it
Cataclysm - Vex: Same reason as above, was an elitist cunt trash talking everyone because I thought I was god after getting a couple of good ranks
MoP - Seraphic: Came back for raiding because I really enjoyed Throne of Thunder, cleared 11/13HC with really close attempts on Lei Shen. I think the guild fell apart right before the SoO patch hit. Didn't play after that cause I hated SoO with a passion.

Haven't raided in WoD at all, mostly PvP'd during that expac. Good memories from that expac cause it probably had my favorite iteration of Ret since the rework in Cataclysm. Now we're basically warriors with a bit more raid utility.

Have you had any long breaks from WoW recently? :
10 months since last December, was ill and had to be hospitalized. Probably would've continued playing if I hadn't. Really enjoy this expansion so far, especially the M+ system added.

Do you have any upcoming commitments that'll render you inactive for a given period of time? (e.g. moving flat, surgery, exams, holiday) :
Sometimes I'll have standby duty for work, but I know that weeks in advance.

Raid Availability:
Everyday, some exceptions here and there for private stuff, but generally I'm available every day.

Recent World of Logs/WWS Logs/Warcraft Logs that you are able to show us:
Transferred servers from Silvermoon to Ravencrest recently. My only logs on Ravencrest are from last week with the insane server instability, so those aren't really worth showing off.

These are from 2 weeks ago or so:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/faesroll

Still nothing spectacular, definitely not happy with how I'm performing lately and there's only so much I can blame on doing tactics (Pods on antoran command, portal duty on Portal keeper) and having garbage relics.

Why do you want to join Civitas?:
I'm looking for a guild with similar interests in this game and looking to carry that over into BfA.

Do you Know anyone in Civitas? (who, from where, from when and such):
n/a

Why should we recruit you?:
I've been playing this character for 10 years now, everything I do is pretty much muscle memory. I can't play other classes anymore because I feel so uncomfortable on them. I'm competitive, consistent and have near 100% attendance.

If you make a mistake, how well do you handle criticism? :
Pretty well I guess, I've taught myself to always be critical of myself, so even if things seemingly go perfect I try to find ways to improve or optimize.

Current Hardware specifications you are using to Raid:
8GB Ram
Geforce GTX960
i5-4690

Interface/Raiding Addon's List:
Elvui
DBM
Exorsus raid tools

Add a link to a Screenshot of your UI (WHILE IN RAID COMBAT!) in the text box bellow:
https://imgur.com/a/ItN91

Contact information (your Battlenet ID, skype, E-Mail and such):
Zeroeight#21702

Extra Information and Final words:
I know I might've scared you off with my previous guild experience and the reasons I left. That was 10 years ago, I have a lot of regrets from that time about many things, not just from WoW. These days I try to focus mostly on myself and how to improve as a player to benefit the guild the most.

I'm also always up for some high keys, M+ is probably my favorite feature added in this expansion and you can always find me boosting or pushing high keys.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum