Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DymmP

re: App: DymmP

The application submitted by DymmP is as follows:

Quote:
Boris

Nationality and Location:
Bulgarian, Sofia

Other Information about yourself:
I'm currently in Highschool, 11th grade, I'm studying french as a 3rd language ( I have set my WoW in french to more easily study the language). I also got a cat.

Main Character's Name:
Valérá

Armory Link for the Character you are applying with :
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/val%C3%A9r%C3%A1

Main Characters Race and Class:
Human mage

Main Spec and Off Spec:
Fire Main spec, frost Off Spec

Main Character's equipped Item Level in Main Spec and Off Spec:
975 fire ilvl, 968ilvl frost

Main Character's Artifact level (number of Traits acquired) in Main Spec and Off Spec:
79 fire weapon traits,78 frost weapon traits

Any Alts? (name, armory link, and so on for each alt):
I have every single character except a druid on max level, I only gear them to the point where I can do the mage tower on them ( on all 3 specs) which is about 910-925ilvl.
My highest ilvl character except my main is my Warlock (952ilvl) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/kat%C3%B3

Day's Played on the Character you're aplying with:
Mage - 100 total, 86 on level 110

Professions:
Enchanting, Alchemy

Content Cleared (current expansion):
7/7 EN
2/3 ToV
6/10 NH
4/9 Tomb (Pug)
8/11 ABT ( Aggramar 52 pulls)

What would you consider to be the "Hardest" encounter for you so far? :
Star Augur in Nighthold, the difficulties I faced in this encounter was the phase 2 fel nova + grand conjunction (16ppl) and in the final phase grand conjunction + add fear and eye beam.

Previous Hardcore or Semi-Hardcore Raiding Experience? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
In cataclysm as a Holy Paladin 6/8 HC Dragon Soul. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/neptulon/dyhm
As I was only 11 and 12 years old I wasn't that good at the game, I chose this class because my brother was the same spec and class so I could learn from him. I can't give any detailed documentation due to it being so long ago, I only have some vague memories of certain events, I believe I was top on the healing on most fights but I probably overhealed a lot and wasn't the kindest in Teamspeak and Ventrilo when someone made a mistake ( Especially I remember on Ultraxion how pissed I was that people couldn't do the only tactic in the fight which was to click the extra action button )

Previous PvP experience in Arena or RBGs? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
None, just casual arenas with friends.

Previous Guild's & Reason for leaving them :
Visage (Abort Mission) - Raided with them through the whole of Emerald Nightmare and they disbanded the 3rd week of Nighthold.
I took a break and came back 2 months later.
The Deadly Dozen - raided with them the last month of Nighthold and they disbanded 1-2 weeks before Tomb due to roster issues.
Abort Mission - The previous GM came back and tried to rebuild the guild and I decided to raid casually with them for a while until recently when I realised that we do not have a chance of reaching Argus and I need to join another guild if I want to get Cutting Edge before the pre-patch of BFA.
Drive - Roster issues, Hellborne is kicking everyone and as a result everyone else is leaving and we cannot make a raid group for mythic raids.

Have you had any long breaks from WoW recently? :
My only recent break from WoW is in 2017 from February to late April.
My only other break from WoW was from the end of Cata till Draenor.

Do you have any upcoming commitments that'll render you inactive for a given period of time? (e.g. moving flat, surgery, exams, holiday) :
As I previously stated I am in 11th grade and I do have exams, the only one which is with a date is on 14th of June(outside of school exam CPE English certificate) but there are a lot of exams in school from now till the end of June, but they are during school time.

Raid Availability:
Currently will be available to raid every day.

Recent World of Logs/WWS Logs/Warcraft Logs that you are able to show us:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/10363693

Why do you want to join Civitas?:
Even without having raided with you guys, I know that if Nazgul has stayed with you for this long I can expect interesting and fun raids and clearing the raids on mythic in a timely manner.

Do you Know anyone in Civitas? (who, from where, from when and such):
Nazgulhealer, we raided together back in Emerald Nightmare, I've had his btag since them and we have been chatting together on occasion.

Why should we recruit you?:
I am a player who adapts and does the mechanics of a fight to the best of my abilities, most of the time that means sacrificing dmg and having not such spectacular damage logs, however after a couple of kills on a fight I am able to consistently achieve purple logs and on occasion an orange one.
I may not be a massive boost to the team dmg wise compared to other players (At least as a mage), however I do pull my weight and do as much in the fight as possible to have a clean kill, I never disregard mechanics.

If you make a mistake, how well do you handle criticism? :
I will first look at it myself before taking in directly what another person has told me if it's during progress. If it's a fight that is already killed by the rest of the guild but not me I will generally take in whatever is said to me without much thinking.

Current Hardware specifications you are using to Raid:
Processor: i5-2500k
VIdeo Card: GeForce GTS 450
RAM: 8GB DDR3
Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2015
Mouse: insert relatively good mouse deto da ne e outaded for the swag
Runs smooth in full raid
playing with medium graphics

Interface/Raiding Addon's List:
Bartender4, BigWigs, ExorsusRaidTools, AngryAssignments, BigDebuffs, Weakauras2,

Add a link to a Screenshot of your UI (WHILE IN RAID COMBAT!) in the text box bellow:
https://imgur.com/a/ONWQa

Contact information (your Battlenet ID, skype, E-Mail and such):
Battletag: Dymm#2798
e-mail: dymm@abv.bg

Extra Information and Final words:
I hope that even with these relatively bad logs which I have in the later part of the instance that you give me a chance to prove myself.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum