Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eMDeKa

re: App: eMDeKa

The application submitted by eMDeKa is as follows:

Quote:
Alin

Nationality and Location:
Romanian, Romania

Other Information about yourself:
well, started this account a while back, a couple of months after MoP launched, n since then gathered some playtime and some guilds switched and some achievs along the way, friends and some toxic ppl came as a bonus along the way after i gathered some of each in the played time from a couple of months b4 LK ended till b4 midd Cata when i had to take a break on the old account.

since i started over all never missed a raid so as im saying per usual if nothing irl comes around can do 100% attendance, as u are the the 2-4 raids per week range as im doing since Mop, and even if i don't have u'r progress of 11/11 i do have 9/11 kills with also exp on aggra n argus fights since i was on both and got them to 25% one and 30% other

keep personal logs, stream from time to time for kills raids and so on also, but over all could say i had quite some bad luck on finding a 2nd home for raiding since the guild in which i was for 3 years decided to quit,

im in for the long run, since from the time played since i started was with most of the time with 4 guilds, do make my share of mistakes, do understand n do mechanics more, and was there for all kinds of chores given along the progress and if given the chance can do some more than decent logs if u care about them, do have some gaps on bis optimized gear since im not lucky on the drops, but then again i don't quite care about gear since i know my luck and as long as the loot is fair u won't hear me complain about it, i do hate to sit down on raids since i'll do anything to do a 100% attendance but then again if its needed i do understand so u won't see me bitch 2 much about it (since it wasn't an option there of i don't like it but i'll understand if its for real i chose the np, i'm used to it) and for constructive criticism i do welcome it as long as its kept in a decent way, tho at least for me i'm not the guy to point fingers on who did what and mostly if i do a mistake and was noticeable i won't say anything since i know it was me, if it was me n wasn't noticeable and if asked or required i will take the blame for what i messed up, if it wasn't me then i'll say something about it but then again not thru pointing fingers, and over all with logs n stream also kinda hard for me to lie so yea

anything else don't have anything in mind to say now tho might be more, and ofc thank you for ur time of reading this

Main Character's Name:
Waratthh

Armory Link for the Character you are applying with :
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/waratthh

Main Characters Race and Class:
Human Warrior

Main Spec and Off Spec:
Fury with artifact at 86 n prot n arms at 75

Main Character's equipped Item Level in Main Spec and Off Spec:
969, 965, 964

Main Character's Artifact level (number of Traits acquired) in Main Spec and Off Spec:
86, 75, 75

Any Alts? (name, armory link, and so on for each alt):
a hunter but not on realm https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/grim-batol/hoontee

Day's Played on the Character you're aplying with:
531 total 192 at max lvl

Professions:
Bs and jwc

Content Cleared (current expansion):
Legion
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 Mythic (cutting edge)
Trial of Valor - 3/3 Mythic (cutting edge)
The Nighthold - 10/10 Mythic (cutting edge)
Tomb of Sargeras - 8/9 Mythic - on Kil'jaeden got to just under 40%
Antorus - 9/11 Mythic so far - On Aggra went to 25% n on Argus to 30%

Warlords of Draenor
Highmaul - 7/7 Mythic (cutting edge)
Black Rock Foundry - 9/10 Mythic on Blackhand got to 3%
Hellfire Citadel - 13/13 Mythic (cutting edge)

Mists of Pandaria
Mogu'shan Vaults - 4/6 HC
Heart of Fear - 4/6 HC
Terrace of Endless Spring - 2/4 HC
Throne of Thunder - 12/13 HC (cutting edge)
Siege of Ogrimmar - 14/14 HC (cutting edge)

Cataclysm
Blackwing Descent - 6/6 HC
Bastion of Twilight - 5/5 HC

Wrath of the Lich King
Icecrown Citadel - 12/12 N

What would you consider to be the "Hardest" encounter for you so far? :
can't quite say since any known encounter is fairly ez once u know the mechanics in n out but maybe would go with kj in tos

Previous Hardcore or Semi-Hardcore Raiding Experience? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
top 56 Fury Warriors in WoD
top 200 Fury Warriors in MoP

both can be found on warcraft logs if needed

anything else here don't know what else to provide

Previous PvP experience in Arena or RBGs? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
rbg did almost 1.8k in season 3 if i remember well, didn't quite pvpd for a while but then again doesnt quite appeal me since is kinda hard to do something when u dont have a consistent group

Previous Guild's & Reason for leaving them :
were a couple but mostly as i am a long therm player, been in 4 guilds with the most of time (since mop started)

as to be short about it 1st (phr ex ar) was with friends in a guild that were prio older friends than good players, 2nd (anointed) was a guild that were with them 1 year and a half till most decided to quit raiding n thus the guild disbanded, 3rd (emigma order) guild once again for 1 year and a half till the gm decided that old friends are better than current raiders when wod came out, and 4th (dimensional) n mostly now that after 3 years with them some also decided to quit raiding and as we were struggling to raid due to lack of players on the realm the guild once again disbanded / quit raiding, and now with Remnant on Silvermoon that decided to accept me as trial just to improve their rooster from what i've seen n understood from some that eventually decided to drop my trial when had enough ppl, tho maybe thus why they decided to close recruitment since i joined them but over all barely took me on any raids (since why after some weeks as a so called trial just got 1 item with them tho most most items i lack from mythic n progress kills dropped) as opposing to the time that i've been 100% online in the raid days, but still decided to take their own n also give loot to same'ish players that already had the items from those kills (chances for wf, tf for raiders higher on prio than so called trials with some gaps in gear)

Have you had any long breaks from WoW recently? :
nop the only break i took was in midd cata

Do you have any upcoming commitments that'll render you inactive for a given period of time? (e.g. moving flat, surgery, exams, holiday) :
nop

Raid Availability:
all days 100%

Recent World of Logs/WWS Logs/Warcraft Logs that you are able to show us:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/userreportslist/98601
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravencrest/waratthh

Why do you want to join Civitas?:
looking for a guild with 2-4 raids per week so on that side u fit kinda right in, so will presume who takes the trial wont have to stress that guild will quit raiding after the full progress since u still raid , and if u want a player what will always be there no matter what, will make his share of mistakes tho more rarely than others, and will do some dps in the start n more as he is accustomed to u'r tactics, movement and what nots (tho it counts on rng also) and willing to provide a 2nd family in game why not and ofc ur wowp info was very appealing since im also looking for a 2nd home and this part of the description... You'll be part of a family where we also do other things together than just raiding. We do mythics, we PvP, we play other games together, we talk, we bitch, and most importantly we care about you.

Do you Know anyone in Civitas? (who, from where, from when and such):
dont think so, so nop

Why should we recruit you?:
You'll be part of a family where we also do other things together than just raiding. We do mythics, we PvP, we play other games together, we talk, we bitch, and most importantly we care about you.

If you make a mistake, how well do you handle criticism? :
pretty good

Current Hardware specifications you are using to Raid:
i7 4770k, ati radeon 280x, 16gb mem

Interface/Raiding Addon's List:
exrt, gtfo, omen, dominos, rsa, skada, tidyplates, dbm, WAs,

Add a link to a Screenshot of your UI (WHILE IN RAID COMBAT!) in the text box bellow:
https://imgur.com/a/JTWHmWJ

Contact information (your Battlenet ID, skype, E-Mail and such):
inda_house7@yahoo.com
alig#2771 btag

Extra Information and Final words:
thank you for ur time n reading this, and if any more info needed i will be on btag or mail

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum