Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sagidu

re: App: Sagidu

The application submitted by Sagidu is as follows:

Quote:
Miłosz

Nationality and Location:
Polish - currently living in Poland

Other Information about yourself:
I am and always been an avid gamer and nerd in general. Currently i do not work and my school times are behind me. Outside of WoW i do play tons of other games-pretty much all the time. If not - you can find me binge watching tv series or just listening to music.

Main Character's Name:
Sagidi

Armory Link for the Character you are applying with :
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/Sagidi

Main Characters Race and Class:
Draenei Hunter

Main Spec and Off Spec:
Beast Mastery / Marksmanship

Main Character's equipped Item Level in Main Spec and Off Spec:

Main Character's Artifact level (number of Traits acquired) in Main Spec and Off Spec:

Any Alts? (name, armory link, and so on for each alt):
I have 10 110s. During Legion besides Hunter (Nighthold) i played Warlock (Tomb of Sargeras) and Death Knight (Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor).

Link to Warlock: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/Sagido

Link to Death Knight: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/Sagidu

Day's Played on the Character you're aplying with:
111 days

Professions:
Alchemy / Herbalism

Content Cleared (current expansion):
7/7 Emerald Nightmare
3/3 Trial of Valor
9/10 Nighthold
7/9 Tomb of Sargeras

Personally i have missed last progress kill. Guild shut down its organized mythic raiding at this point - month before Antorus Mythic release.

What would you consider to be the "Hardest" encounter for you so far? :
I suppose logically it would have to be the bosses my guild did not take down. So Gul'dan and perhaps Imperator Mar'Gok in MoP comes to mind as well.

Previous Hardcore or Semi-Hardcore Raiding Experience? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
I have been a raider in The Enigma Order pretty much majority of the time between a year of 2009 and 2017 when the guild effectively stopped raiding. Originally on Stormreaver and later on Ravencrest. Before migration from Stormreaver i was in Dark Ritual - top Alliance guild during Wrath of the Lich King. During The Burning Crusade i was part of ''The Order of the Muffin'' on Daggerspine - also top guild at the time. My Vanilla experience was limited only to Zul'Gurub since i started late into the game and was not quite hooked into raiding yet back then. All this time i mainly played a DPS Death Knight and Hunter. About documention - gotta say i am not quite sure what that even entails exactly. Not sure how to even go about finding stuff that is 10+ years old. Last 3 expansions though - we all did raid on the same realm as part of Mythic scene so i suppose in some way we are aware of each others existence as far as Guilds are concerned.

Previous PvP experience in Arena or RBGs? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
During Cataclysm i achieved 2x Hero of the Alliance title competing in Rated Battlegrounds and a Gladiator title for Arena competition - all on my Deathknight. I was a member of GAMESENSE on Outland - one of the best PvP guilds in Europe at that time. Again about documentation - not sure what could i do besides having somebody check achievements and guild history etc.

Link to my Death Knight: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/Sagidu

Previous Guild's & Reason for leaving them :
Right so i kind of included Guild History part in ''Raiding Experience'' bracket of application. For the sake of clarity and easier reading:

Vanilla - I honestly cannot even recall, though it is irrelevant since i havent done anything worth mentioning during that time
TBC - Order of the Muffin
WotLK - The Enigma Order and Dark Ritual
Cataclysm - GAMESENSE (PvP focused expansion for me)
MoP - The Enigma Order
WoD - The Enigma Order
Legion - The Enigma Order

As for leaving Guilds - i kind of see myself as being in only one guild my entire WoW adventure (The Enigma Order). The other very few Guilds i was a part of - it had really to do with either being newer to the game or wanting to try different things that those Guilds could accomodate (like PvP). There was not really any specific reason or event which made me leave a Guild. It's just - playing 12+ years naturally makes you try other areas of the game and experience what you are comfortable with. If The Enigma Order did not effectively disband - i would most likely still be playing there for the next 5+ years. Of that i am quite sure.

Have you had any long breaks from WoW recently? :
Yes. I am on break for about 10 months now. Mostly playing on beta BFA servers and waiting for expansion.

Do you have any upcoming commitments that'll render you inactive for a given period of time? (e.g. moving flat, surgery, exams, holiday) :
None at all.

Raid Availability:
I can assure 100% of current Civitas raid schedule.

Recent World of Logs/WWS Logs/Warcraft Logs that you are able to show us:
Due to being on break and rerolling mid expansion - they are obviously not very recent and not sure how accurate they are given all this time but yeah, it is all i can provide i suppose.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravencrest/sagidi#zone=11&partition=2

Why do you want to join Civitas?:
The guild i have been in for almost a full last decade - is no longer. So i find myself without a home. Civitas fits my criteria of being a semi-hardcore guild with 3 day schedule and commitment to high level raiding. Not requiring any excessive stuff from Raiders like maintaining multiply Alts for Split runs or class stacking etc - is a big plus as well. Obviously i do not really know how the guild works from within. From what i can tell at a glance though, you guys seem to value and represent all the qualities i consider a must in a good Guild - transparency, treating loot as a tool that serves the team and not individual players, organization and overall stability. Personally i am kind of looking for the same general structure/how things work as i had in my previous guild. Naturally it helps that Civitas progress (in Legion) was much better than that of Enigma Order which admittedly was our weakest expansion by far. My goal is to get back into raiding with solid and steady progress in a nice atmosphere. And i think Civitas might be a crew to do that with. At the end of a day - i hope to find a community to be part of and proud of for many years to come. And it is my sincerest hope that you guys will be willing to look past just the character in game and it's gear and rather see the player (i will explain in ''Extra Information'' part of application).

Do you Know anyone in Civitas? (who, from where, from when and such):
I do not.

Why should we recruit you?:
I like to think i do not need much hand-holding. Loyalty, dedication, contributing as best as i can - in general i think i could be an asset to a raiding team if given a chance. I do get along with other players, socialize outside of raids and stay away from any possible drama. With some people that i have met during all this time in WoW even many years ago - we still talk on a daily basis. I am quite flexible and adaptive player - i did reroll couple of times and always ended up fulfilling standards that were required at any given time. I do put the team above my personal needs and try to be as well informed about my class/specs as i can. Same comes for boss encounters. Also i do understand that sometimes you gotta sit a raid out and not everybody can experience first kills (although i do hope recruitment is not just for bench entirely).

If you make a mistake, how well do you handle criticism? :
I am kind of a self critical person by nature. If criticism is warranted - i take it like a man, try to learn from it and improve. Sometimes it might be not fully warranted - yet it's still an excellent tool to motivate somebody to do even better. Or to bring down to earth more egocentric oriented players. I mean - provided it is being done in a reasonable way and not abused just to bring somebody down. In general i like to think that i own up to my mistakes.

Current Hardware specifications you are using to Raid:
Intel Core i7-4770k
16 gigs RAM
GeForce 980

Interface/Raiding Addon's List:
Allright so i am kind of a junkie when it comes to addons/macros/scripts etc. During Legion i had over 70 addons installed for various things (not all turned on at the same time on single characters). For BFA i am planning to do complete swap to ELVUI and minimize addons to only those that are essential. My raiding addons staples are :

Boss Mod - sometimes DBM, sometimes BigWigs
Exorsus Raid Tools
Some addon for notes and assignements for example Angry Assignements
Weak Auras for like lot of stuff in general
Details for analyzings dmg etc.
Plus some class specific addons usually.

Add a link to a Screenshot of your UI (WHILE IN RAID COMBAT!) in the text box bellow:
https://imgur.com/STJTVQm

Contact information (your Battlenet ID, skype, E-Mail and such):
BattleTag Sagidu@2925
Sagidu#6353 Discord
E-Mail sagidugw@gmail.com

Extra Information and Final words:
Allright so this is something i wish i could start with to avoid any confusion etc. But hey this is the format of application so i guess it will have to come as last. I applied with a Hunter as it was one of 3 classes i played during Legion and well the application format is kind of rigid. I would just like to say that i can fill any class/spec that you guys might want/need for BFA. If you need Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman or one of those specs that are in dire situation until patch 8.1 and nobody is brave enough to play them - i am your guy. If you really need a Rogue - i can be that as well. Basically due to my current situation (guild falling apart and not having a main/playing during Antorus) - BFA is a fresh slate for me. I gotta start from the scratch and if it benefits the team - i am willing to fill pretty much any DPS spec. Having said that - majority of my WoW time has been on Death Knight / Hunter. I realize this is probably unusual in application process and if you guys prefer standard applications - i respect that and will be on my way. But yeah - without having Antorus geared character and current logs, i chose this way to apply.

I also make kill videos on progress and stream sometimes (though thats really just for friends and guildies who had to sit out on a boss). If thats restricted/forbidden on progress - i have no problem with that. In case somebody is interested or bored etc and wants to check out UI/addons or just laugh at my fuck ups - my Youtube channel name is MrSagidu.

I want to also be honest and open about what i am doing. Civitas is my first choice - but i will be applying to couple more guilds in next few days. I understand application review process can take up to a week or more and in normal circumstances i would have waited full maximum time. However due to unusual nature of my application combined with the fact that i did not participate in the last Tier of raiding - it makes chances of getting accepted slim and it is just 20 days until BFA. If that is an issue - i understand and apologize for wasting your time.

Right...what else. It is kind of hard to format properly anything in this application without a preview function or anything like that. I am sorry for whoever will be reading this wall of text that will probably look really bad at this point. I really apologize in advance. Also application timed out on my ass like 4 times in a row so i hope this time i copy pasted everything and all is in right order etc.

If you guys have any questions or just want to chat about something - hit up my Bnet or Discord or whatever and i will be glad to answer.

Thank you for your time.

(And wish you good luck in BFA in case i just get declined after like 5 hrs of this being up on forums)

Sagidu

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum