Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craftee6

re: App: Craftee6

The application submitted by Craftee6 is as follows:

Quote:
Daniel

Nationality and Location:
Poland

Other Information about yourself:
I like memes. I play other games like league when content dries a bit.
I like reading too, had my fair time spent with fantasy books, but last few years i've also been interested in more serious books like 1984, or quo vadis.
I really, really like memes. I hope you have discord channel for them. I am not obsessed with them by any means, and i do not have a meme folder. Maybe. No. I don't, really.

Okay i do, but it's not obsession okay?

Srsly though, i don't meme during raids.

Main Character's Name:
Craftee

Armory Link for the Character you are applying with :
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/craftee

Main Characters Race and Class:
Human Rogue

Main Spec and Off Spec:
Assa, Outlaw/Sub

Main Character's equipped Item Level in Main Spec and Off Spec:
357.75 ms 356.18 os

Main Character's Heart of Azeroth level in Main Spec:

Any Alts? (name, armory link, and so on for each alt):
Not right now, but i have everything except for dk, priest and paladin at 110 at least. So its really just 2 days + ap grind.
I can also always boost.

Day's Played on the Character you're aplying with:

Content Cleared (current expansion):
7/8 hc (10% ghuun)
2/8 m
Every dungeon except for king's rest (+5) and snek temple (+7) done at 9+, motherlode 11 in time.

What would you consider to be the "Hardest" encounter for you so far? :
Honestly heroic gul'dan phase 1. He was so... crooked? I could never tell if beam is 10 yards away from me or right on top of my head.
Except for that, honestly everything has been easy on a PERSONAL level. Group coordination is entirely different thing, but thats not really up to me. Just a bit. 5%.

Previous Hardcore or Semi-Hardcore Raiding Experience? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
I have spent few of my early years playing on private servers (before i had a job and could afford retail) so i cant really document anything, but if we talk about it i will have knowledge of the fights. In those cases i killed every tbc boss except for m'uru and kj (working, compared to vids on yt), All in naxx, but having it overgeared, same for uldu with exception of few hm's (mimiron and leviathan), and yogg + algalon in general and almost full icc with exception of sindi and lk 25 hc (done in 10 tho). And few bosses of first tier in cata.

What i can however prove is 5/13m hfc (i had to quit the game before we went further but guild ended up 12/13) and ofc 13/13hc. All of that can be found on warrior recklusive-ravencrest that i mained at the time. I also started playing rogue back then, but didnt do much with it.
7/7m en on rogue
2/3m ToV M (post nerf) and 3/3 hc on rogue
3/10M nighthold, at which point my guild fell apart. full hero ofc.
I then came back with ToS release, and did full hero and started to progress mythic but i was so far behind with gear that even with guild's help and me grinding quite a bit, when i caught up to them they were already another mile ahead and i decided i'm not pulling my weight so i quit again.

BfA
7/8 hc (10% ghuun) 2/8m

Previous PvP experience in Arena or RBGs? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
I casually hit 1.8k with rogue (as assa) at the start of legion, but i didnt really care to push higher.
1.9+ with warrior as turbo in season 2 of wod, but i didnt really care to push either, never played with this shaman again. Was goind well though, and was brainless so im sure 2k would be super easy. Obviously arms.
Almost 1.9 with hunter at some point few months into exp, too many seasons for me to keep track on, as jungle. Actually kinda tried here but i never really wanted to play hunter, just had ret friend and healer friend.
Played 3 rated bgs in my life, there was sth with them in mop. I think extra conquest points u couldnt get from arenas.

Previous Guild's & Reason for leaving them :
Most of them just fell apart, or i had to quit the game.
To be clear - there isnt something in reasonably near future that i foresee that would make me quit the game or even take a break for more than few days.

Current one is just a mistake i made, joined it randomly because i was late to recruitment party and i wanted to do any raid really.
I dont like the way its being led, i dont like people's attitude, their lack of care for progress. Its just not "hardcore" enough for me in the mindset.

Have you had any long breaks from WoW recently? :
Yes i had. After month or two of nh release, till some time into tos, and then again till bfa.
There also was one at the very end of wod, because honestly 18 months of the same patch, come on man. Or was it even more?

Do you have any upcoming commitments that'll render you inactive for a given period of time? (e.g. moving flat, surgery, exams, holiday) :
No i do not.

Raid Availability:
Every day, as long as we end before 12 pm.

Recent World of Logs/WWS Logs/Warcraft Logs that you are able to show us:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravencrest/craftee
Keep in mind i was doing as much mechanics as rogue can on every of those encounters. Ignore all outlaw logs please.

Oh and that taloc mythic, i stacked on tanks on FIRST soak and ... i was the only one. Saved their lives so worth i guess.

Why do you want to join Civitas?:
Because i believe you are just the guild i am looking for. I saw your wowprogress post, you seem to have it all. Good community, that near family feeling (at least thats what you claim), but at the same time you have what i care about the most, good mindset. You care for the player, not his spec. You aim for top 100 alliance, which is my goal as well. You seem to want to maximize efficiency of our raid hours, not fuck around, just progress properly and not waste everyone's time. Also respect other players, not verbally (because i dont care about that really) but by putting enough effort in preparing yourself to not neglect mine.

Do you Know anyone in Civitas? (who, from where, from when and such):
Not yet.

Why should we recruit you?:
Because i am a very good player. Dont take it as a bragging - i dont do that, but you asked so im honest. I think that's what you expect. I won't be top 1 dps rogue world, but i shouldnt be too far away.
And most importantly, i dont fail on mechanics after first 2-3 pulls. Almost at all. They are top priority. Always. Those "almosts" come from brain fart if we are doing 80+ pulls on the same boss same day. I guess at that point everyone gets a little braindead. But they still wont be every try. And every other try either.

I dont do drama too. I dont get mad if you flame me. You can banter with me all you want, you can even make fun on my expense, i will laugh with you. I take cricizm, but more on that in next point.

Oh and before you take it all down by just looking at my ilvl - I know its shit. I am fully aware, i had veeeery busy week, most busy i had in a proper long time. And it was also connected with my main m+ tank being offline for most of the part i was online in. So after thursday i didnt really do much except for some gold farming.
I will fix that though.

If you make a mistake, how well do you handle criticism? :
That depends on a criticizm.
If i believe somethign wasnt a mistake, i will explain my point, but i will not argue with you, because it wastes time, so i will just shut up and do you what im asked for. Even if it hurts my performance, and could be done in more effcient way. But i already explained that way, and if you dont agree with it, its you calling the shots, and me listening.
If i agree that it indeed was a mistake, most of the time i already know it, so i will just say "yeah my bad, sorry for that" and will do my best to not repeat that.

Current Hardware specifications you are using to Raid:
Gtx 1050Ti
8Gb ram (planning on expanding that but its enough for stable 60fps in raid... except for botanist, but honestly what is enough for him)
Intel i5 4550K, currently set up at 4 x 3.4 GHz, but can be raised to 3.7 with 1 min of work if i need that, or can even take it for 4.2+ (even 4.5 but that depends on a specific model, and i didnt try to take it high yet) if i REALLY need it in future, but im gonna need better cooling for that. Its a Haswell (22uM) for those who care)
Basing motherboard to carry it all.
Sadly no SSD.

All selfbuilt.

Idk if u take it as hardware, but im also using Corsair Scimitar mouse, and HyperX cloud Alpha headphones. So i should be heard clearly.

Interface/Raiding Addon's List:
There is A LOT of them.
Most importantly: DBM, Details!, AnythignElseYouNeedMeToHave
I like last one the most.

Add a link to a Screenshot of your UI (WHILE IN RAID COMBAT!) in the text box bellow:
https://imgur.com/a/X9BNxLI

Contact information (your Battlenet ID, Discord ID, E-Mail and such):
Unconvinced#2211 - btag
Craftee#2418 - dc

Extra Information and Final words:
Seems like best place to explain sth about my ui.
I didnt really set it up well yet, but i can play this way well, i did that for years so im used to "basic-ish" ui.
Also that chat window isnt full during encounters, i have separate window in which i only see whispers+guild+raid chat. And messages disappear after few seconds. So i dont really see any messages unless someone literally writes sth down during encounter.

And actual final worlds... Sorry for a book i guess? I wanted to give you literally ALL the info you may need.
I'm very open to continue that on voice chat.
Hope you like it enough to give me a shot, and let me prove that all i said was true.

And please, inform me about results when you know them. Just add my btag, or better yet message me on discord. Even if you reject me, just let me know.

Have a good one.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum