Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daboba

re: App: Daboba

The application submitted by Daboba is as follows:

Quote:
Enrique

Nationality and Location:
Netherlands,Utrecht

Other Information about yourself:
I'm a 27 year old dutch guy from Utrecht(the middle of the Netherlands). I have raided full cutting edge during the start of WoD and legion and I also raided cutting edge in a game called 'Wildstar'. I'm a single guy living in a student apartment enjoying work. study and vidyagames.

Main Character's Name:
Daboba

Armory Link for the Character you are applying with :
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/Daboba

Main Characters Race and Class:
Human Warrior

Main Spec and Off Spec:
Fury, arms

Main Character's equipped Item Level in Main Spec and Off Spec:
372 fury

Main Character's Heart of Azeroth level in Main Spec:
372 arms

Any Alts? (name, armory link, and so on for each alt):
Not right now, fully focussing on maximazing my main

Day's Played on the Character you're aplying with:
about 30, I mained different characters in other expansions

Content Cleared (current expansion):
2/8m uldir

What would you consider to be the "Hardest" encounter for you so far? :
In legion it was either avatar or argus for me. KJ was nerfed already when we killed it and I think avatar gave us more of a struggle.

Previous Hardcore or Semi-Hardcore Raiding Experience? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
Full cutting edge in legion on balance druid/ww monk / fury war My guild at the time didn't log publically, but I generally did very well on all bosses
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23380785?zone=17&mode=detailed this is antorus on my boomkin

Previous PvP experience in Arena or RBGs? Explain on what class/spec, your rating/results and when you did this (Dates/expansion) if any. Provide Documentation.:
I pretty much pvp pretty casually, I do play it pretty often whenever I'm just chilling or a bit tired of pve

Previous Guild's & Reason for leaving them :
At the start of legion I joined a guild named sushi, we started on defias brotherhood and migrated to ravencrest because the guild fell apart and we had a hard time recruiting. On ravencrest we started off strong clearing nighthold with a pretty decent pace, but on gul'dan like 5 people left which left us with a very weak roster, I left too and joined Deathsworn verdict.

My initial impression of Deathsworn verdict was that it was a somewhat casual guild, they cleared mythic yeah but not at the speed I really wanted. I stuck around though and met alot of cool people. The progress was slow at times, but we managed to get cutting edge on ToV/Nighthold. During our ToS progression some of the officers and members wanted a more hardcore experience and so we formed a new guild with new standards called 'Valor'

Valor was probably the best guild I've been in in legion. Very organised a nice flow of recruitment and pretty cool people all around. We cleared ToS at a reasonable pace and Antorus also went ok. When we killed argus alot of members started to form cliques and left. Half of them formed a guild called 'Wolfpack'. This caused Valor to disband and migrate to draenor, I didn't want to migrate and got asked to join Wolfpack with them, which I then did.

Wolfpack has alot of really good players. I would say some of the best players on the server are in this guild. But it has casual written all over it. Friends can join friends of friends can join and everybody has a shot at a raid spot. People quit people come too late and it pretty much sucks all the fun out of high-end raiding for me. At this moment I am doing by far the best in terms of Dps and surviving that I'm looking for something better.

Have you had any long breaks from WoW recently? :
No

Do you have any upcoming commitments that'll render you inactive for a given period of time? (e.g. moving flat, surgery, exams, holiday) :
No

Raid Availability:
All days

Recent World of Logs/WWS Logs/Warcraft Logs that you are able to show us:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravencrest/daboba

This is pretty much all I have right now, like I said our guild is fairly casual and alot of people aren't commited.

Why do you want to join Civitas?:
A friend of mine named ''ewail'' joined civitas a while ago, after that the guild has always been on my radar,

Do you Know anyone in Civitas? (who, from where, from when and such):
Ewail

Why should we recruit you?:
I feel I'm one of the best dps warriors on this server, I don't wanna toot my own horn too hard, but I'm the 3rd highest simming warrior on ravencrest and the 42nd highest in the EU(The reason im not higher is because I don't have access to reliable mythic gear from uldir because of my guild progress). I consistently do high M+ keys and handle mechanics pretty well, I almost always score in the 85-99 percentile on warcraftlogs.

If you make a mistake, how well do you handle criticism? :
I'm often the first person to criticise myself when I fail to do a mechanic or make a mistake, all criticism is welcome as long as it's fair.

Current Hardware specifications you are using to Raid:
Not sure I understand this question, I assembled this computer in 2014 I have since replaced my r9-290x for a 1050Ti and I run a i5-4960

Interface/Raiding Addon's List:
WA2, TMW, DBM, ERT.

Add a link to a Screenshot of your UI (WHILE IN RAID COMBAT!) in the text box bellow:
Right now im not in raidcombat, so I will probably fill this in later

Contact information (your Battlenet ID, Discord ID, E-Mail and such):
Monkeyz#2346

Extra Information and Final words:
Really hope you'd consider my application, I feel I'm a solid player and I hope I get a shot to prove that to you.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Civitas Forum Index -> Recruitment Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum